The music video ‘Echoes of the Sun’, which was created through online collaboration in My Te Kura between more than 50 students, demonstrates the effectiveness of online learning.
The majority of Te Kura’s courses are delivered online. Learning online allows students to:
- interact with each other and their teacher in a password-protected online classroom
- collaborate with other students
- communicate with their teacher online or by email
- access and participate in online learning activities
- use CDs, DVDs, flash drives and MP3 files and other online materials
- record their learning in digital formats.
See our checklist of recommended equipment to work out what your student will need to study effectively online.
My Te Kura Showcase
Take a look at a sample of our online courses to see how your student will learn in My Te Kura.